At this time I am accepting new coaching clients from the Happy Camp, CA area only. My fee is $150 up front for four face-to-face 90-minute meetings, to get you started on a new online business venture. This can include helping you set up an accounting system on a spreadsheet, and a three-page website on WordPress. (There are additional fees you must pay for a domain name and hosting.) I will not be able to accept all clients, however, if you’re interested, please let me know by sending an email message via my contact form.
Small business startups are both exciting and confusing, especially for entrepreneurs who have never before started a business. However if you take on this challenge one step at a time, and don’t expect too much immediately, you can work your way into profits and success. I’ve started two small businesses in the past. This is my third. Each time I start, I learn more about handling small business finances, marketing and promotion.
My favorite part of small business ownership is marketing, and I love to develop marketing plans. There’s a lot to consider, but once you get your thoughts organized it is easy to see how to promote and advertise your business successfully.
One of my prior businesses was a webdesign company. I discovered it wasn’t the right fit for me, but I also realized I loved to be free to design creatively. When you know what you love it is time to stand back and discover what your talents and inclinations are telling you. In my case, the realization is that I need to help others learn to start their own internet-based small businesses. Learn more about my personal path of internet-based small business ownership in my small business entrepreneurship story.
- Write A Marketing Plan for Your Internet-Based Small Business
- Ten Issues to Consider When Developing a Small Business Philosophy
- Developing Regularity, Habits, and Consistency
- Guard Your Small Business Management Time
- WordPress Blog Installation $100
- When Life Falls Apart – Capitalize On It!
- Why You Need a Niche, Sub-Niches, and Micro-Niches
- What Really Happened When I Left Happy Camp and Moved to Idaho
- A Morning Prayer
- Prayer by Thomas à Kempis – Grow in Faith
- Keeping Prayer in Mind
- Wake Up! Wake Up!
- Evidence of Prayers Answered: Dirt and Friendship
- Live For Today, Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Praise God… How Great Thou Art
- Getting On With the Tour
- Living Where the Wind Blows
- Prayer for Crossing Over in Peace
- She’s a Bulldog
- Getting Rid of Things
- Gather is Having Problems
- Commenting on Writers’ Blogs
- Ever Wanted a Mentor?
- A Story From the Center of the USA
- 100 Classic Books
- Herb Research
- Mentorship Prayers
About MeHi there! I'm Linda Jo Martin, an online entrepreneur, content writer, and novelist... living in a very small town, Happy Camp, in Northern California.
Connect with me at Google Plus!
- Child Custody Battles and Child Protective Services (CPS)
- "Will The Circle Be Unbroken" - Music, Videos, Words (two versions!)
- End welfare? - What if there was no welfare?
- Vintage Beatles Albums - What Are They Worth?
- Ten Awesome Biographies I Recommend
- Favorite Autobiographies and Memoirs
- Top Ten Gifts For Children Who Love Horses
- Ten Must-Read Classics of Great Literature
- The Tragic Drugging of Foster Children - Are They Being Used as Medical Guinea Pigs?
- Top Ten Horse Movies
- Child Protective Services False Allegations
- How to Keep a Prayer Journal
- Review of a Forgiveness Book
- How to Start a Web Design Business
- Vacuum Cleaner Review... The Boss by Eureka
- My Takamine G Series G340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar... why I bought it and how I love it
- Psychic Predictions for This Year and Beyond
- Gifts for Truck Drivers Recommended by a Former Truck Driver
- My Candida Diet - 90 Days to Better Health
- Travel Vicariously with The Amazing Race